1 single OBU, 11 Countries
vTOLL International is a solution for electronic toll collection based on the distance traveled on the TOLL road sections in 11 European countries – Austria, Belgium [Viapass, Liefkenshoek Tunnel], Germany, [ LKW-Maut, Herrentunnel ], Storebaelt in Denmark, Spanish, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Hungary, France and Oresund Bridge between Sweden and Denmark. The service includes all activities related to registering the toll sections through which the vehicles pass and payment of the due Toll fees through the partner of Vem Technology for the service, company AXXÈS. The Toll is determined by the class of the road, the distance traveled, the category, the emission class and the number of axles of the vehicle.
The service is provided by means of an user-friendly B’Moov on-board unit (OBU), which is installed and used in the driver’s cab of the vehicle.
- High-tech On-Board Unit (OBU) B’Moov;
- Payment of the Tolls in 11 European countries – Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Hungary, Spain, Italy, Poland, Portugal, France and Sweden;
- Payment of the Tolls for Herrentunnel tunnel Germany and Liefkenshoek Tunnel Belgium;
- Payment of the Tolls for the Storebaelt bridge in Denmark and Oresund in Sweden;
- User-friendly WEB portal with information about – On-board units and vehicles, invoices and statements,
- detailed information for the Toll consumption, details of the transactions, claims, alerts, reports for the Toll consumption in each country and each road section;
- Daily email notification of the status of each on-board device B’Moov;
- Daily email notification for Toll consumption;
- Payment the Toll fees after using the service;
- Invoices every 15th and last day of the month;
- Option for 17 secured parking lots in France and Spain and pay via B’Moov on-board devices.
What you get with vToll International:
- On-board device B’Moov
- SIM card with included data transfer
- WEB portal
- support from 24/7 customer service center