Use the Bulgarian Toll System with your heavy vehicle fleet
vTOLL is a solution for electronic collection of tolls based on distance traveled on the paid road sections of the Republic of Bulgaria. The service includes all activities related to reporting the toll segments through which the vehicles pass, providing declared toll data for these vehicles, and collecting the due toll fees. Based on the received toll data, RIA calculates the due tolls taking into account the generated and sent toll declarations. The toll is determined by the class of the road, the distance traveled, the category, the emission class and the number of axles of the vehicle.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Companies and individuals operating vehicles over 3.5 tons.
The vehicles subject to toll fees are:
- Passenger cars with a total permissible maximum mass exceeding 3.5 tonnes. (These are buses with 2,3,4 or more axles).
- Cars for transport of goods with 2 and more axles with a total permissible maximum mass in a composition with a trailer over 3.5 tons.
What does vToll include:
- Automatic reporting and collection of tolls when passing on the paid road sections of vehicles over 3.5 tons.
- Real-time GPS tracking, automated reports and SmartTracker software for fleet management.
- Automatic toll reporting and payment of tolls for vehicles over 3.5 tons
- Vehicle location and speed information in real time
- Routes for previous periods, maximum and average speed, stops, mileage
- Alarms in case of violation of rules
- Add objects and areas to the map and control visits to them
- Set mandatory regions for movement and control of each deviation
- Generate automated reports
- Administration of various rights to access information